Looking for Staff Positions?
Division of Engineering and Applied Science
Young Investigator Lecture Series
Caltech's Young Investigator Lecture Series in Engineering and Applied Science, hosted by the Division of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS) at Caltech provides research exposure and networking opportunities for selected female and underrepresented minority (URM) PhD students and postdoctoral scholars with our faculty and the Caltech community. Researchers in industry, who are within 3 years of receiving their PhD, are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants should apply online and request their advisor to submit a letter of recommendation. The deadline for application including the letter of recommendation is June 1, 2021. Further nominations will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
If you have any questions about the lecture series, please do not hesitate to contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your applications.
Instructions for Applicants
- Create an account.
- Fill out the application form.
- After you submit your application form send the link that is provided to you for your advisor(s) such that they can upload their letters of recommendation.
- Upload the following documents (as individual files or in one combined pdf):
- curriculum vitae;
- selected publications (full pdf copies);
- lecture abstract (500 words);
- names and contact information of advisors.